- Refinancing Resources
- Lost Equity In Your Home? HARP 2.0 May Be The Answer
- Government Programs
- Veteran Loan Information Center
- Insider Mortgage Reports
- 7 Things You Should NOT Do When Applying For A Home Loan
- Special Report Exposes All Of The Terms And Fees That Are Charged To Buyers At Settlement
- The Top Mortgage Questions You Must Ask Before Applying For A Mortgage
- How To Finally Stop Renting And Own A Home Of Your Own
- Important Terms You Must Know BEFORE Obtaining A Mortgage
- Checklist Of Items Lenders Need To Approve Your Loan Application
- 12 Secrets To Lowering Your Homeowners Insurance Cost Your Agent Doesn’t Want You To Know
- Money & Time Saving Tips For A Successful Move
- Improve Your Credit Score
- Video Proof! Credit Repair REALLY Works!
- Free Credit Repair Program
- Tested and Proven Strategies For Building A Better Credit Record Faster and Easier
- How To Own A Home With Low Interest Rates And A Low Down Payment, Regardless Of Your Credit
- 3 Quick Tips For Repairing Your Credit Report
- Identity Theft Protection
- The Dangers of Identity Theft and How to Protect Yourself!
- Helpful Links
- Fannie Mae Lookup
- Fannie Mae Homes
- Freddie Mac Lookup
- HUD Approved Condo Projects
Thank you for taking the time to visit our website. We guarantee you'll find plenty of information to assist you in purchasing or refinancing your home.
Summit Lending has over 15 years of experience in the mortgage industry. We are here to help home borrowers arrange mortgage finances while explaining the complicated procedure of any type of home loan in it's simplest terms.
We have a state of the art “Rate Tracker” that allows us to track the market, so we can lock your loan at the most appropriate time.
Our full time role is to provide you with ethical advisors, endless options and easy solutions!
Summit Lending also provides a service that can help you restore your credit through our affiliation with Clean Slate Credit Services. Let us check your credit profile today to see how we can help.
Call Us Today
If you're planning to buy your next home, your first home, that dream home, a vacation home, investment property or refinance your current loan, you will find that this site is a complete resource that will allow you to choose the mortgage program best suited to your financial needs.
We make it fast and easy for all borrowers including first-time homebuyers, small business owners, and homebuyers with perfect or less-than-perfect credit to get the home loan you need for the home you want.
Make sure you register to receive our Free Homebuying Guide and Insider Mortgage Reports, browse our Resources section, fill-out a FREE No-Obligation Secure Online Loan Application, or call us in our office at 800-774-7650. We are here to help you with all your home loan needs.
We service clients statewide, including every city and town in California.