- Lost Equity In Your Home? HARP 2.0 May Be The Answer
- Veteran Loan Information Center
- 7 Things You Should NOT Do When Applying For A Home Loan
- Special Report Exposes All Of The Terms And Fees That Are Charged To Buyers At Settlement
- The Top Mortgage Questions You Must Ask Before Applying For A Mortgage
- How To Finally Stop Renting And Own A Home Of Your Own
- Important Terms You Must Know BEFORE Obtaining A Mortgage
- Checklist Of Items Lenders Need To Approve Your Loan Application
- 12 Secrets To Lowering Your Homeowners Insurance Cost Your Agent Doesn’t Want You To Know
- Money & Time Saving Tips For A Successful Move
- Video Proof! Credit Repair REALLY Works!
- Free Credit Repair Program
- Tested and Proven Strategies For Building A Better Credit Record Faster and Easier
- How To Own A Home With Low Interest Rates And A Low Down Payment, Regardless Of Your Credit
- 3 Quick Tips For Repairing Your Credit Report
- The Dangers of Identity Theft and How to Protect Yourself!
- Fannie Mae Lookup
- Fannie Mae Homes
- Freddie Mac Lookup
- HUD Approved Condo Projects
- Huntington Beach Market Update – November 2016
- 3 Reasons To Use A Huntington Beach Mortgage Lender
- Summit Lending Mortgage Refinance - When Is The Right Time?
- Top 5 Tips For Getting VA Loans
- 4 Ways to Buy a Home With Minimal Down Payment
- 3 Helpful Tips for a First-Time Home Buyer
Special Report Exposes All Of The Terms And Fees That Are Charged To Buyers At Settlement
The following is a sample of this special report:
All lenders and brokers are required to provide you with a Good Faith Estimate detailing the services you may be required to get and pay for in connection with your loan.
This Good Faith Estimate will give you a way to compare loans and see what your closing costs would be. Below you will find a list of coded names that describe the different fees, which may be associated with the services previously mentioned. These codes and names correspond to those found on the HUD-1 Settlement Statement.
700 - Sales/Broker's Commission:
If you use a real estate agent or broker to buy a house, the seller (not you) of the house will usually pay a fee to the real estate agent/broker. This commission is usually a percentage of the sales price.
801 - Loan Origination Fee
A fee to cover the lenders costs for obtaining financing and administrative costs, most often expressed as a percentage of the loan amount (1% = 1 point). Can be a flat fee and/or paid by sellers and third parties.
To receive the complete contents of this special report titled "Special Report Exposes All Of The Terms And Fees That Are Charged To Buyers At Settlement" and get vip access to the rest of our FREE home loan success reports, simply fill out the form below and we will send you an INSTANT ACCESS link to the email address you provide below.
Also, make sure you register for our Insider Mortgage Secrets, browse our Homebuying Resources section and fill-out a free no-obligation secure online application or call our Huntington Beach, California office at 800-774-7650 with any questions you have.